velocity-user mailing list archives

From Craig Cothren <CCoth...@openlatitude.com>
Subject RE: where to find example with dynamic xml transform
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:45:45 GMT
I'm serious and I'm sorry if I stated it poorly.

I'm having a hard time making a corporate mandated shift from JSP/XSLT based
MVC to Velocity.  I taught myself JSP/XSLT from a couple of O'Reilly
Nutshell books several months ago.  I learn best by finding examples and
expanding upon them.

I'm also having a hard time finding reference material and examples of
Velocity... VTL and now DVSL.  I assume that I'm looking in the wrong place.
Where would you suggest I look for learning aids.

- Craig