velocity-user mailing list archives

From Brian Rowe <schwa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: using anakia
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:12:52 GMT
Are their any content management applications that
help to manage anakia xml files?

Could they be stored in a database? Instead of the
file system?

Can you modify your directory structure?  ui and skins
is probably not the place, either is the template
locations.

Probably could create another directory under
resources or use a database with a key for the
location you were looking up.