velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject YAVPWSBM - Yet Another Velocity Powered WebSite By Me ;-)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:45:52 GMT
Hi Geir and all the others!

Last Friday my second Velocity/Anakia build WebSite went online! This time
it just took a moth of spending my spare-time to design and implement the
entire page. IMHO: Velocity means VELOCITY in development AND runtime! YEAH!

The page I build this time is the page of a newly found german Cat-Lovers
association, specially for Birman Cats (also know as "Sacred Cat of Burma").

You can find the page here:
http://www.bkfev.de
The page is mainly in German (sorry for that), but if you are looking for
something in english you find it here:
http://www.bkfev.de/birmchen/rasse_cfa.html
and here:
http://www.bkfev.de/birmchen/rasse_gccf.html

Geir: Feel free to add the link(s) in the "Powered by" section on the
web-site.

Now, that this work is completed I have time for testimonials - can you tell
me the "dimension" of what you have in mind for this?

I'd also like to contribute a "generated by" logo (my logo-proposals for Ant
made it to the 4th place ;-)), but this may take a few days...

Greetings,
Chris