velocity-user mailing list archives

From Pedro Arnal Puente <par...@jazzfree.com>
Subject _Generated by Velocity_ Logo?
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:27:00 GMT
Hello everybody:

I'm a partime website arquitect designer.

Recently I have built some small sites using Texen/Velocity for page
generatiom from user managed data stored in RDBMs. Quite powerful trio.

The low complexity / low size of the sites makes Cocoon overkill, and the
data refresh/generation rate doesn't justify selling the clients the
neccesity for a servlet-based hosting (but the migration should be easy
work 8-) ), so the sites are more 'generated' than 'powered'...

Some of the clients won't mind a Velocity Logo besides the XMHTL1.0 logo,
but...

There is a 'Generated by Velocity' specific logo? Is still suitable the