velocity-user mailing list archives

From Wido Hillmann <wido.hillm...@epost.de>
Subject Re: dvsl: where is $outputfilename in build 0.42 ?
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:28:52 GMT
Hy Geir,

for the case you haven't time to think about a new naming convention. I
had done a diff against the version 1.6 of DVSLTask.java that integrates
the input and outputfilename again.

I thought about a notifier - listner solution (see my event cartridge
proposal). If somebody would like, I could present a solution. For the
moment I can't think of other advantage as for input - and
outputfilename reference.

-Wido