velocity-user mailing list archives

From Adriana Danes <ADRIANA.DA...@EVIDIAN.COM>
Subject Re: Default name for the Velocimacro Templates Library
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:08:34 GMT

"Geir Magnusson Jr." wrote:Thanks for the heads up, but I can't find it - where did
you see it?  Which

> document and what version of the distribution?

Velocity-1.2. The zip was downloaded at February 25 (quite recent).
The document (in English) is the User's Guide.
See the Velocimacros chapter, the Velocimacro Properties Paragraphe.
                                Several lines in the velocity.properties file allow
for flexible implementation of Velocimacros. Node that
                               these are also documented in the Developer Guide.

                               velocimacro.library - A comma-separated list of all
Velocimacro template libraries. By default, Velocity
                               looks for a single library: VM_global_lib.vm. The
configured template path is used to find the Velocimacro
                               libraries.