velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Reck <Christoph.R...@dlr.de>
Subject Re: Quotation marks and CR in string literals?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:06:03 GMT
Please no offense. The point I was trying to make is that we should not
expect *you* to do all patching and fixing, but *we* should do it
when it itches. Up to now we are spoiled through your quick resolutions,
so we tend to wait for you to handle it all. If you would boomearng back
and ask us to send a pacth, then *we* would need to go ahead and do it,
but this would mean that we will need to scrutinize your code to be
able to patch it.

I'd love to see multi-line strings and arrays, but I clearly see that
it needs to be voted on, since up to now directives are *single* lined.

Geir, if you agree, please open a voting thread and see what consensus
can be reached with the other committers.

Cheers and heads up!
:) Christoph