velocity-user mailing list archives

From Ben Peter <bpe...@zentropypartners.com>
Subject How can a list of available templates be obtained?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:13:06 GMT
All,

is there a way of obtaining a list of templates that a loader can provide?

I need to make a list of templates in a package/directory available in a drop
down box, as they are page asset templates.

With the FileResoureceLoader, this is not a problem, as I can use the same
directory and read from that. However, I would like to deploy the templates in
a jar file and use the ClasspathResourceLoader.

Is there a way of finding all templates that reside, say, in
/com/mycompany/app/templates ?

Cheers,
Ben
--
Benjamin Peter                                          +49-69-96244395
Application Engineer                             Moerfelder Landstr. 55