velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Manish Khettry" <manish.khet...@bdnacorp.com>
Subject RE: Can't load resources in Velocity using the ClasspathResourceLoader
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:05:46 GMT

>>From the javadoc on the website!

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/api/org/apache/velocity/runtime/resource/
loader/ClasspathResourceLoader.html

Also, does it need to be class.resource.loader.class or
classpath.resource.loader.class?

Thanks
Manish

-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:geirm@optonline.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 6:26 AM
To: velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can't load resources in Velocity using the
ClasspathResourceLoader

On 3/22/02 6:31 PM, "Manish Khettry" <manish.khettry@bdnacorp.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to load a velocity template which I've placed in my classpath.
>
> I set the property resource.loader.1.class to
> org.apache...ClasspathResourceLoader. When I try to make the call to get
the
> template and it fails with a ResourceNotFoundException; i.e.

Whoa!  "resource.loader.1.class"?  That's pre version 1.0 notation.

Where did you find that?

The notation to use will be something like :

resource.loader = class

class.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader

(on one line, of course...)

See the examples/servlet_example2 on how to use this.

geir

System and Software Consulting
Java : the speed of Smalltalk with the simple elegance of C++...