velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: dvsl: where is $outputfilename in build 0.42 ?
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2002 20:22:04 GMT
On 3/9/02 3:06 PM, "Wido Hillmann" <wido.hillmann@epost.de> wrote:

> In the dvsl context of build 0.33 was by default a useful reference
> called $outputfilename. I used it to deaktivate the link to the actual
> document for better user guideing. It is gone now forever?

I killed it :)

I have some DVSL work to do  this weekend, so I'll put it back somehow.

The problem is that from  the point of view of DVSL, there is no such thing
as an output file, so having a magic reference in the context is a bit weird
- it makes the .dvsl stylesheets non-portable, although 99% of the use seems
to be in ant...

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                      geirm@optonline.net
System and Software Consulting