velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Rowe" <brianmr...@hotmail.com>
Subject CRUD Screens
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:49:08 GMT
I wanted to generate CRUD screens using velocity from the XML file that
defines the database in Turbine.  2 questions:
1.  Is there an easy way to generate Velocity CRUD screens?
2.  My error when doing this.  I could not pass a velocity variable to a
velocity function where the the velocity function was to be included in the
template.  For instance: To produce this line for differnt pages you want
the action to be a variable like ${TableName}Insert instead of SQL
everytime.

<form method="post" action="$link.setPage("Index.vm").setAction("SQL")">

Velocity won't allow the this.  Any ideas?

Thank you,
Brian