velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Ritchie Young" <ritc...@mirametric.com>
Subject ANNOUNCE: Mirametric Website uses Velocity
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 03:26:45 GMT
Based on our positive experience using Velocity as a templating engine for
generating reports, we've now adopted it as the templating engine for our
site. We like it because it concentrates on being a good templating engine
and doesn't try to be an application framework.

Many thanks to all involved in this excellent project.

Mirametric (http://www.mirametric.com.au) provide web-monitoring and
notification services to help webmasters ensure that their servers are
always available. We're currently orientated toward the Australian market
but hope to provide services to other countries soon.

Kind regards,
Ritchie Young