velocity-user mailing list archives

From Patrick von der Hagen <patr...@vonderhagen.de>
Subject Problem with outputting of quotation mark in velocymacro (velocity 1.2)
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 21:48:20 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to velocity and already like it very much. However, I am facing a
strange problem. I defined the following makro:
#macro( feld $name1 $name2 $size $length $value )
value="$value"></td></tr>
#end

It works ok, as long as $value contains no space-character. When requesting
a page
#feld( "Street" "Strasse" 60 60 $Adresse.Strasse )
I get a HTML-source like
value=testddfs dsfgfds></td></tr>

Of course I'm running into problems here, since Netscape (I have not checked
IE) will only display "testddfs" and omit "dsfgfds". I need an output like
value="testddfs dsfgfds".

I tried escaping with \ or doubling the quotation-mark, but I don't succeed.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

--
CU,
   Patrick.