velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject RE: velstruts ?'s
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:33:12 GMT
So... is there any way for me to manually configure it now?
Or, is there some way I could do this differently?  I have a lot
of templates and I do not want them in /WEB-INF/...  I would like
to have them elsewhere on the filesystem (possibly on another machine).
So is there currently a way for me to configure this?

Thanks.

Charlie

Gabriel Sidler
Software Engineer, Eivycom GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland