velocity-user mailing list archives

From Vanith...@lntinfotech.com
Subject Regd: Japanese characters
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:05:54 GMT

Hi,

     I am using velocity for my web application project. Currently i am
facing a problem when i am reading some contents from a file which contains
japanese characters and outputting it to a template. The screen comes up
with junk characters. I tried to debug and find where actually the problem
is.. Everything seems to be ok until when i send it to the Context object.

I had attached the java file and the template file below.  Need an Urgent
help.

(See attached file: MyTemp.vm)(See attached file: MyServlet.java)(See
attached file: MyData.java)

Thanks in Advance

with regards
Vanitha