velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mike Williams <mwilli...@agentissoftware.com>
Subject Re: VelocityDoclet - Texen supporting DocletAPI
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 23:49:56 GMT
  Bernhard> i was adapting texen to support the JAVA doclet API.
  Bernhard> Although there is already XDoclet i was thinking
  Bernhard> that Velocity should do that kind of task, too.

  Jason> There is a java parser in the jakarta-turbine-maven project that I
  Jason> augmented with javadoc parsing capabilities and I've been thinking
  Jason> the exact thing as you.

Well, this is timely.  I happen to already have a XDoclet-alike tool
written using Velocity templates.  I've even registered a sourceforge
project for it: http://sourceforge.net/projects/vdoclet

I'm planning on releasing this ASAP: the hold-up is that while my previous
employer agreed to let me take it open-source, they still haven't
coughed-up the copyright assignment.

--
cheers,
MikeW