velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Anthony Eden" <ae...@signaturedomains.com>
Subject RE: RNFE
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 23:59:02 GMT

<snip>

> It's called the WebappLoader. I use it exclusively now in
> workflow engine I'm building - it's perfect for me...

Hold the phones...you are working on a workflow engine, Geir?  Is it
destined for open source?  If so might we talk for a few.  I have been
hammering out a workflow engine which implements the Workflow Management
Coalition's XPDL specification as well as their interoperability spec.
Additionally there are several other open source workflow engines.
Perhaps what you are doing already exists?

-Anthony