velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Colson" <tcol...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Velocity under non-Java environments
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 19:38:43 GMT

> how hard would it be to come up with
> Velocity versions that work with PHP and Perl?
Heh heh... if you could find a chap as fast as Geir, I'm sure they could
have something in the sandbox near end of the week. ;-)

I'm not that guy... (Geir's performance constantly makes me realize just
how much I suck at this. <grin>)

...but if I were trying to this in Perl (which would be cool, albeit
there are a bunch of good templating solutions available) I'd imagine
starting here would be a good idea:

http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Parse-RecDescent
http://search.cpan.org/doc/DCONWAY/Parse-RecDescent-1.80/lib/Parse/RecDe
scent.pod

Say - how are things going for the brave chap that's porting Velocity to
C#?

Cheers,
Tim