velocity-user mailing list archives

From "G.L. Grobe" <g...@grobe.net>
Subject can method params be javascript?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 02:22:45 GMT
Anyone happen to know if it's possible to pass a javascript property through a velocity method
(and if so, what the syntax is like) ? Something like ...

#foreach ( $key in $productList.keySet( my_javascript_property_somehow_here ) )
#end

And here's the javascript property (which returns a string) that I want to pass into the velocity
method above ... (of course I can shorten this to a js function, etc...)

document.myForm.myName[document.myForm.myName.selectedIndex].value