velocity-user mailing list archives

From "G.L. Grobe" <g...@grobe.net>
Subject velocity calling webwork action too many times
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:15:18 GMT
Here's another questions that relates velocity to webwork so I hope someone
might have ideas.

I've got a session bean that's being called multiple times from my
getProductList() method in a class extended from ActionSupport My
getProductList() method does a lookup to this session bean and then calls
it.

The problem is the session bean is being called multiple times (seven times)
and so it this method in my ActionSupport class, and the only thing I can
think of is because I have the following references (and only these) in my
velocity template page ...

   #foreach ( $key in $productList.keySet() )
      <option value="$productList.get($key)">$productList.get($key)
   #end

Is this behavior correct or would anyone know the reason for it.

Any help much appreciated