velocity-user mailing list archives

From Simon Christian <si...@cpd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Returning more than one page (or: pagination)
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 17:10:08 GMT
Hi Lloyd,

This isn't strictly a Velocity question as the answer remains the same
whatever happens server-side.

The best way to have the browser open three windows is to use open
additional ones using javascript from the body onLoad() event on the body.

Page breaks...I'd love for them to work and they are in fact defined in
a CSS proposal, but no joy yet.

An (the?) alternative is to produce PDF instead of html, especially if
you're aiming for final output on a printer.

Somewhat vague I know, but I hope that informs you a little!

- simon