velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Duska" <Jeff.Du...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: [ANN] vDoclet-20020711 released
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:07:48 GMT
Mike this sounds great. I just have a quick question. Have you heard
that the xDoclet group is consider replacing thier template language
with Velocity. I'm not sure if was here on the developer list, but some
of the xDoclet people mention this while asking a few questions. I think
it was in preperation for xDoclet to maybe move to Jakarta. This might
or might not be happening I have no links I can point you to, but if it
is... Your team and you might want to merge with xDoclet.

Again, this is more of a FYI on something I thought saw here. I could be
wrong.

Later,

Jeff