velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Duska" <Jeff.Du...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Advantages of JSP over Velocity
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:08:47 GMT
Will Glass-Husain wrote:

I know what you mean this something I plan on working on for DreamWeaver
MX via extensions. I've got a bit of a learning curve, but I want it to
work even better than the JSP stuff does. I was very disappointed in the
functionality of the JSP stuff. I want all the features I'm used to in
Visual Studio when I did ASP to work in Dreamweaver MX. This would give
you statement completion on references, debugging and etc. There would
be MVC wizard to do databases and etc. I have a lot to learn before I
get, but I keep this list posted as I progress.