velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mike Williams <m...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] vDoclet-20020711 released
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:55:31 GMT
  >>> "Aslak" == Aslak Helles√ły <aslak.hellesoy@netcom.no>

  Aslak> For the last time, Mike: ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN US?

Aslak, calm down, dude, and enough with the "we will crush you" rhetoric.

As I've said to you before (in private email), I'm more than happy to
provide input on how to integrate Velocity in XDoclet.  As for "joining
you", that's always a possibility ... it really depends on what your plans
turn out to be.

Anyway, can I suggest we take this discussion over onto xdoclet-devel, and
leave the nice people of velocity-user alone?

--
cheers, Mike

"Don't pet the sweaty things."