velocity-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta Velocity 1.3 Released
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 09:55:07 GMT

Cool. Congratulations !

I might be beating a dead horse here as I did not follow much the latest
development but what is that status concerning the Velocity Ant task ? A
couple of months ago I talked about adding an extra feature to actually be
able to put some bean in the Velocity context and make them available and we
decided to delay it. (It was actually needed for my work on Turbine and all
the extra Torque stuff I'm doing so as I think it is more generic it has its
place on Velocity).

[...]
> Apologies...

No need too. You're one of the most productive guy I have ever seen and I
would be just happy to be able to do 10% of what you do. I would say 'go
ahead' if you need some time, no one will blame you for that.

Stephane