velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Yu" <e...@asgnet.psc.sc.edu>
Subject RE: JSP to Velocity conversion
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:58:13 GMT
That would really be nice. I agree that a completely automated tool is
out of the question. But scanning for the tags might not be that hard
since the tld definitions are right there at the begining of the page.
The hard part is how to deal with the scriplets <% %>.

Also if there is a JSP parser that we can look at, we might be able to
come up with a marker tool that marks everything that require
conversion.