velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Jakarta Velocity 1.3 Released
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2002 23:50:05 GMT
On 7/7/02 7:06 PM, "Terry Steichen" <terry@net-frame.com> wrote:

> Geir,
>
> Many thanks for your dedication.  Ver 1.3 has been a while in coming, but I
> believe we all understand how many last-minute details emerge just before
> any major release.

The honest truth here is that I got hosed for a while with my consulting
work.  Almost 7 days a week for about 6 months. The 1.3-rc1 release was done
when I was able to shake free for JavaOne, for example.  Lately, I've
reintroduced myself to my wife, and remembered how to race a sailboat...

Anyway, things with my professional work are now on an even keel, so I
should be able to resume devoting more time to Vel, DVSL, Jexl and other
things ...

> The remarkable quality of the Velocity product could
> simply not happen without your fantastic contribution, and that is very much
> appreciated by us all.

Thanks.

geir

> Best regards,