velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta Velocity 1.3 Released
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 09:10:11 GMT
On 7/8/02 2:58 AM, "Skondras P." <pask@hq.acn.gr> wrote:

> Hi all
> I just upgrade to vel 1.3 and a working code in vel 1.2  now says
>
> $toolbox.get($stateNames, $velocityCount) is not a valid reference.
> The  $stateNames is an object array and $velocityCount is int.
>
> The arguments of the method are Object[],int
> Any hints or ideas

Arg.  At least you can't say we rushed this release out the door.

:)

I thought I was seeing things - this bug, or something like it, has been
rattling around in the back of my head for a while, but I guess I figured it
was me.

We'll find it and kill it and then do a 1.3.1 release.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.