velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: Velocity Tutorial
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:11:09 GMT
On 7/10/02 11:51 PM, "venkat" <venkat@toppanindia.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am very new to this Velocity, just i have tested some basic velocity
> programs, now i would like to learn in detail, hence i need some very good
> tutorial to learn the same, so can i get some materials like Java books to
> learn from basic ( from foreach syntax to max extend ;-) ).
>
> If my expectation is wrong please advise me to learn effectively.

Take a look at the JavaWorld article on Velocity :

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2001/jw-1228-velocity.html

This I hope is a good basic primer to get you going.  Once you think you
have these basics down, take a look at the example programs, and the
forumdemo.

Then feel free to ask anything you want here...

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.