velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: method not called with 1.3
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:27:54 GMT
On 7/15/02 3:04 PM, "Leos Literak" <literakl@centrum.cz> wrote:

>> Ok - there is a fix in place.  Try with the CVS from the 1.3 branch.  If all
>> are happy, I'll do a quick rc for 1.3.1, and then 1.3.1
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile cvs version of velocity
> taken by:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout -r VEL_1_3
> jakarta-velocity

That won't work, as you are getting the tree at the point of 1.3 release.
What you want is the VEL_1_3_BRANCH, as that will get you the 'head' of that
branch (the changes from yesterday).

> and use new build. Unfortunately I see no change - it still
> doesnt work :-(

No, it wouldn't :)

> I have also tried last daily snapshot - I dont know,
> which tag it uses, but this one works!

Yes, as the problem doesn't exist in 1.4-dev

Either get the VEL_1_3_BRANCH or let me send you a jar...

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.