velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Temple" <ntem...@alivecity.com>
Subject RE: Form upload failure
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:26:47 GMT
Hi Shawn --

I tend to agree with you.  I do know that uploaded files are a little
messier to deal with, however since you aren't actually using the paramaters
I don't see how that could be a problem.

I am curious to see where in the code it actually stops processing.  Does
Velocity even get called? Is the output thrown away by the server engine?
Anyway, I'm grasping at straws.

Give me a couple of hours and I will get a version running on apache 1.3.26
/ tomcat 4 and see if I can reproduce it.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: velocity-user-return-8057-ntemple=alivecity.com@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:velocity-user-return-8057-ntemple=alivecity.com@jakarta.apache.o
rg]On Behalf Of Shawn Church
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 2:14 PM
To: Velocity Users List
Subject: Re: Form upload failure

Nick,

I am using the same thing in my real code, but for the sake of the isolation
test I have removed it.  The problem is not related to the actual upload
code or any of the com.oreilly package, since I'm not getting that far
unless I work around the problem at hand by returning a different template
(than the one which made the request) to Velocity.  My test code only
involves the single template and the single servlet.  To rule out Apache and
mod_jk, I may try to get it running with IIS (or with Tomcat's web server).

I added the System.err.println(e.toString()), but it logs no exceptions.

Shawn