velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta Velocity 1.3 Released
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:24:29 GMT
Two questions:

1) I can see from below what Jelly is, but what about Jexl?  And where
   would one find such products?  URL's anyone.  :)

2) Is there a page describing all the features of the 1.3 release.
   Things I was looking for are the url-loader and the tools.  I am assuming
   the tools is still a subproject in CVS, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
   (Yes, I'm lazy, I want all the pieces in one jar. :)

And congratulations on completing the build.  As everyone has said before,
it really is a great product.

Charlie