velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Baynes" <kbay...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: Form upload failure
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:12:18 GMT
Shawn-

That "HTTP/1.1 200 OK" status code means that the request has succeeded.

Can you clarify "If my servlet returns a different template than the
> one which made the request, everything is fine." for me?

It seems that you are uploading a file (which is working, file on server
now?) and then merging a template called "upload.vm" to return back to the
browser? I assume this template just contains the <form> that allows upload
of another file? Are you saying that if you use any other template in
getTemplate(name) that it returns to the browser?

Also, can you include the entire Servlet code for upload.java, I have a
couple of suspicions that I could rule out if I could see the whole thing.

Kevin Baynes

"Nothing left to do but Smile, Smile, Smile!"