velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Baynes" <kbay...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: RNFE
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 21:15:41 GMT
> Ah - sorry - wasn't paying attention to the thread yest. The classloader
> model in TC4 is different than TC3 (the diff is between servlet
> spec 2.2 vs
> 2.3).  We'll have to chase this down - actually, I think I know
> what it is.
> A friend recommended a soln.  If you are interested, I'll try to wedge the
> fix in this 4 day weekend (as well as release 1.3 :), and if you could try
> it that would be great.

Geir~

If you can work a fix in that'd be super. :-) I will definitely test it out
first thing on Monday.

So, are you saying that ClasspathResourceLoader is broken in Tomcat4? (for
Velocity 1.3-rc1 and below?)

If so, I'm really surprised that more people haven't been on the list with
problems. Maybe fewer people are using the ClasspathResourceLoader than I'd
thought...

I've (temporarily) built in a workaround just using the FileResourceLoader.
That loader seems to work fine.

thanks!

~kevin