velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Werner Punz" <w.p...@labor-c.net>
Subject AW: Feature request
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:14:20 GMT
I will have a look at it in the next few days if it is the thing I need.

As for the poweredby, I?m not a core opencms developer, I?m a community
developer, my project is one of the community projects (the other one is
the Lucene integration), so I can?t comment on these issues.I guess, ask
Alex Kandizor the starter of the OpenCMS project and the maintainer of
the site, if a Powered by Velocity can be used :-). The problem is that
there is no full Velocity integration in OpenCMS yet (actually none in
the core system), the whole current template mechanism is xml based.

Anway as I said Alex would be the right person to be adressed for a
powered by button :-).

In my subproject there definitely is a link to the Velocity site on the
homepage and to the Jakarta site, as well as the whole subproject is
under the Apache License to give the correct credits.
Alexs email address is:alex@opencms.org

Thanks for the fast response!

Werner