velocity-user mailing list archives

From sad <sadso...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Velocity-Struts Tokens
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:03:28 GMT
Gabriel,

thank you for the reply. Managed to get $form.token to
work. It was a problem with my action code, and not
calling the action before i displayed the page which
in turn didn't create a hash or rather call
$form.token.

Works like a charm. Using Velocity along with Struts
honestly rocks!.. a pleasure to work with.

thanks so much for the hard work and making this
possible.

Regards

Sujay D'Souza