velocity-user mailing list archives

From Beth Lindholm <blindh...@RoomAndBoard.com>
Subject Hiding vm files from browser
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:39:44 GMT
Perhaps this is a setting in the web server or servlet engine, but I'm
wondering how you can prevent a user from viewing the source of the velocity
template just by calling it up in a browser. I realize that with our
configuration, the user should never see the filenames, but just to be safe,
I'd like to make it so that they can't be viewed in the browser.

Configuration: Apache/Tomcat/Struts/Velocity

Sorry if this is a newbie question. I just know that there is probably an
easy answer....

Beth