velocity-user mailing list archives

From Alex_Kotch...@divintech.com
Subject Tools to use existing jsp taglibs ?
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:55:02 GMT
Now, I am not even sure if this is not totally irrelevant.. but anyway..

I was checking out and learning about struts , and as it was commented
somewhere, velocity is not their primary view method ( It is quite obvious,
they prefer jsp). I,  however, like Velocity better. So, I saw the example
struts application with Velocity. Pretty neat  !

However, one thing is still kinda foggy in my head. There seem to exist
plenty of jsp taglibs that provide a lot of useful functionality . So, I
was wondering : is there a way to re-use the existing jsp taglib
functionality through velocity ( + struts ) ?

Thanks,

Alex Kotchnev
Diversified Information Technologies