velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Attila Szegedi" <szege...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: velocity servlet buffer
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:36:32 GMT

Attila Szegedi
home: http://www.szegedi.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sampath Kondam" <Sampath.Kondam@ftc.fiserv.com>
To: <velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: 2002. szeptember 12. 16:01
Subject: Re: velocity servlet buffer

> Hi Dave,
>
> This can be done by providing by generating an intermediatery page with a
gif image informing the user saying that the request is under process. In
intermediatery page set the HTTP refresh header with a refresh rate and when
serving the request check with the process, if it is done render the page
with the resulting content otherwise render the refresh page again. The
processing object reference can be maintained in the user session.