velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Cliff Dunn" <c.du...@verizon.net>
Subject deploying with a war file
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:25:34 GMT
I am trying to deploy a web-app as a web-client.war file.  It contains my alpha.vm template
under the myapp directory (myapp\alpha.vm).  However,  when I'm setting velocity.properties,
 I don't know what value to give the Velocity.FILE_RESOURCE_LOADER_PATH property.

I tried specifying the full path to the war file itself. When I invoke getTemplate("myapp\\aplha.vm")
(double backslash because I'm running NT) I get:

Error org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource 'myapp\aplha.vm'

How do can I deploy using a war file with velocity?

Cliff