velocity-user mailing list archives

From Anakreon Mejdi <ame...@ertonline.gr>
Subject Re: Quick Question.
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:52:03 GMT
I had a problem with ideating when I wrote a template to produce java
source code.
I didn't make any questions in the list because now I am writing an
other program and decided to fix the problem later.

To format HTML I would use JTidy or event better the combination of
JTidy and org.dom4j.io.DOMReader + org.dom4j.io.HTMLWriter for grater
control on the indentation of html.

I believe that the indentation should be fixed for cases like source
code production when idendation does matter.