velocity-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Sidler <sid...@teamup.com>
Subject Re: velocity and struts message resources
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:28:25 GMT
You need to look at the class MessageTool in
jakarta-velocity-tools/struts/src/java/org/apache/velocity/tools/struts/

All Struts-specific know how is contained in class StrutsUtils in the
same directory. MessageTool relies on StrutsUtils to retrieve Struts
resources.

I hope that helps you to get started.

Gabe