velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Kaufman" <BKauf...@zaplet.com>
Subject RE: Templates in DB instead of on Disk
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:29:27 GMT
You'll need to write your own implementation of org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ResourceLoader,
and list it in your Velocity properties file's "resource.loader" property.

See the javadoc for information on ResourceLoader, and

	http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Configuring%20Resource%20Loaders

for information on the properties file.

                                                      -- Bill K.