velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject RE: 1 xml file to many
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:16:25 GMT
I am now a firm +1 for DVSL.  I have gotten it to work with no actual
java coding on my part.  Gotta like a tool where I don't actually have
to write any code.  The only code I needed was posted to the list and
Bill had given me the link - thanks for that by the way.

I have a question though.  I am transforming from one xml file to other
xml files so I do not want any of the text "un-xmled".  The current xml
has:
	&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbspSome Text&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

and it is being converted to:

And I do NOT want it to do that.  I want the text to be left in its
original format.  Is this possible?  Can I turn off the switch which is
converting the text?

Thanks.

Charlie