velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Reyes" <rodr...@instaservi.com>
Subject Looking for a more complete VTL Reference...
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:07:24 GMT
Hi all...
    I would like to know if there is a more complete VTL Reference or User's
Guide than the one that is placed in the Velocity Website. I am starting to
work with Velocity and it seems to me that there are some very basic things
missed there. For example, is there any way to make something like "#if($a
!= 1)"?. Is there a NOT operator? I also needed some way to order an array
of Objects, but we couldn't find some way to reference static methods, so we
had to create a wrapper object for Arrays object static methods. Is there
any other way to do this? Thanx...

Rodrigo