velocity-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Sidler <sid...@teamup.com>
Subject Re: Velocity templates with Struts $ Validator
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 11:47:49 GMT
Hi Rodrigo,
If I understand you correctly you are looking for help
with using the Validator framework with Velocity/Struts?

I am not aware that anyone has tried this. In case you
are going to do some experiements I would be very interested
to hear about your experiencez and what changes would be
necessary to Velocity Struts to enable this.

Gabe

Rodrigo Arias L wrote:

> Hi, I have running an app with Struts % Velocity, but I trying to
> install the Validator framework  by apache commons, and it can run well,
> I somebody know how to install it, please let me know.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rodrigo Arias

> For additional commands, e-mail:
>
> .

Gabriel Sidler
Software Engineer, Eivycom GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland