velocity-user mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <Paul.Sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject RE: comparing monetary value
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:37:26 GMT
#set( $FreemarkerWaffle ="")

I think the original issue of how floats/monetary values are handled in
Velocity and Freemarker has been addressed, ummm, a while ago.

Hi praises go to any templating engine that can support This(tm) and
That(tm), and WhatEver(tm), but this list is about supporting Velocity
users.  Everyone has every right to point out that CoolTool(tm) can do
something interesting, or that said CoolTool(tm) doesn't address something
or other, but it's not getting anywhere, and not getting anywhere pretty
fast.

Can we just leave it at that?  There are other channels that can be used for
further discussion if they have that much time to banter.

regards,

Paul Smith