velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Yu" <e...@asgnet.psc.sc.edu>
Subject RE: Using SSL with Velocity Portlets
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:11:12 GMT
This is more of an Apache SSL (or mod_ssl) issue. This is the link to
how to configure portion of the web server to be secure:

http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_howto.html

Ed Yu, Senior Solutions Architect (IBM Certified AIX Administrator),
Advanced Solutions Group, Physics Dept., University of South Carolina,
Columbia, SC 29208
Office (803)777-8831, FAX (803)777-8833, Email ekyu@asgnet.psc.sc.edu

Thanks