velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Hyperlink to a velocity template
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:34:23 GMT
On 9/29/02 4:11 PM, "Gopi Kandaswamy" <gkandasw@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to create a hyperlink to a velocity template from another
> velocity template.
>
> Also how to make a previously visited velocity template, retain the values
> that I filled in (or the values that it displayed) when I visit it again.

This is entirely dependent on how your application works, because unlike web
pages, where they may 'live' somewhere, Velocity templates don't - based on
the state of the user and how you form your requests, the 'controller' code
interprets that request and chooses a template to render, in general.

Geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
geirm@adeptra.com                                    +1-203-355-2219 (w)