velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject RE: VelocityViewServlet and velocity.properties
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:29:58 GMT
Gabe,
I have applications which have zero security constraints.  My company was
previously asp and php based so having templates in an accessible directory
is not a problem.  Our apps are mostly message boards and quizzes.  So I
would *really* like configurable resource loaders in the VVS.  This way,
I can create java objects on one machine while the designers work on the
templates in a completely different location (the web people are pretty
bad with java and the java people are horrendous at html).

If this is at all possible I am a definate +1.  I particularly like the
urlresourceloader, but I seem to be one of the few out here that does.

Thanks.

Charlie